Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

A clean & simple 'Beautiful You'

WOW- this is a very popular stamp set!  And it is just really neat!!  Every single stamp in the set is awesome!!  

Check out my card here.....what woman wouldn't want to get this clean & simple card?

The words I used here are some of my favorites......and if you've ever been to our home, I have several plaques & wall decor in different rooms that say- Live, Laugh, Love!

This card is one of the cards I created for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes that I have coming up!

I did paper piecing on the dress that is shown here, using the Watermelon Wonder from the In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.  I stamped the lady onto a strip of 3 x 1 1/2" designer paper & then used my paper snips & fussy cut it out. 

Did you notice the little flower I added to her dress, at her shoulder?  For it I used the small flower that is in the Tree Builder Punch.  I then added a little pearl to the center of this little flower & attached it to the dress using a Glue Dot!
And check out all of these different options that everyone gets to choose to make!  

Which one is your favorite one?  I think that the polka dot one is my favorite one!
stamp set:  'Beautiful You'
card stock:  Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
designer paper:  Carried Away DSP- Sale-a-bration Choice- FREE with a $50 order until 3/31
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Layering Oval Framelits, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Tree Builder Punch (small flower), Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Trey.  We ran a few errands after we took the twins to pre-school & then were home for the day.  When he left last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  I have piles of card stock, stamp sets & designer paper all over our house that I'm working on getting cut.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  Deke is going to follow me to town, as I have an appointment to get my oil changed in my car.  We'll take it to the shop & then head back out to our house.  Deke will go chore & be back in a noon to eat lunch with all of us.  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment