Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

'Balloon Adventures'

Here is a sneak peek!  It is a bright & cheerful card, that is one I created for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes. 

Check out the balloons & the candle punch along the bottom!
I cut little 1x 1/4" strips of the Daffodil Delight card stock & put on the back side of the candle punch, so that my candles would have a yellow flame.

This is clean & simple, but it is so cute!  

stamp set:  'Balloon Adventures'
card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Black Journaling Pen (for the balloon strings), Triple Banner Punch, Candle Border Punch, Dimensionals, Balloon Bouquet Punch
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my boys!  When they left last night Deke & I made a quick trip to go get groceries.  I then burnt the midnight oil stamping!!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head the office for the morning.  He then has a meeting this afternoon too.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey!  We have some errands to run this morning while we are in town.  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a stamping fool again.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment