Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

'Basekt Bunch'

It is a cute, yet clean & simple Easter card.  Check out the cute little Chocolate Bunny hidden behind the grass!!  He is adorable!!  I love solid milk chocolate bunnies at Easter time! 

This cool stamp set that has lots of coordinating framelits that go with it! 
stamp set: 'Basket Bunch' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
card stock:  Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
designer paper:  Subtles DSP Stack (Pear Pizzazz)
ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Framelits (Oval), Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 +++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my boys!  Last night when they were all gone, I spent my night stamping!

Today's post is short & sweet........I'm home all day/night & will spend it stamping!!! 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

1 comment: