Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

'Nailed It'

 
I love these tools!!  What a perfect card this is- for any special guy in your life!  (Or color them pink & they'd make a cute card for a girl too!)

This is one of the cards I created for my 'All Occasions' card classes!!  It is a fun layout too!!  And the tools were colored using our Watercolor Pencils & Blender Pens!!  I think it turned out really cute!!
stamp sets:  
* 'Nailed It'
* words are from-'Designer Tee'- Sale-a-bration set- FREE with a $50 order until 3/31
card stock:  Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
designer paper:  Carried Away- Sale-a-bration item-  FREE with a $50 order until 3/3/1
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Classic Label Punch, Paper Snips, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  Trey & I ran errands in the morning.  And then we all (Manda, Brody, Drake, Trey, Sarah, Bradyen & me) went to school for Mexican Night for Moms!  It was so nice outside- that the boys played on the playground for awhile after supper!!  

When I got home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of the boys & spend my day with them.   Tonight whey they all go home I'll be a card stock cutting crazy woman again!!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment