Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

It is the crazy 'Hey Chick' again!

Here is a fun 'Hey Chick' card!!!

I love this Sunburst Thinlit & I haven't hardly used it!  I cut it down to be 4x4 square here, layered with a 4x4 Whisper White card stock behind it......so that I could layer it more!  I think it turned out cute- especially by adding the Bow on the bottom of it!  That bow just helped make it a little more girlie.  Don't you think?
This chick still just makes me laugh.  She is just looks like she is a party girl!

stamp set:  'Hey Chick'- Sale-a-bration- FREE with a $50 order!
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Daffodil Delight
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sunburst Thinlit, Layering Circles Framelits, Bow Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch (circle for center of bow), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones, Blender Pens
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with boys & pigs!  Here are a couple of pictures to share!  We had a great time.  It is precious to see the boys together with the little piggies & helping us on the farm. 

This is a picture of Trey with some our little piggiesHe has feed in his hand & thinks they are going to come get it from him.  Just precious! 
 
 And here are the twins (Brody & Drake) with Papa!  They are filling up buckets with feed, so that the boys can put it onto the rubber mats & under the heat lights- for the piggies to eat!
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16996460_10210909958299363_5259363655413937202_n.jpg?oh=961eacff9da0ee35a1ec4ec5649f4ca3&oe=593589A5
Last night after the boys left, I worked on farm bookwork & stamping stuff!
 
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning at the Courthouse.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twin to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  We are going to go to the locker to pick up our meat & then run a few other errands too.  

Woo Hoo!  And tonight when the boys go home I'm going to be a stamping fool!  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment