Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2017

It is a 'Special Reason'

This is a very cool stamping set! I just love these flowers & leaves.

Woo Hoo!  This is one of the many cards that everyone joining me today for my 'All Occasions' card class in SE will be making!  
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:

This post is quick & I'll update it more tomorrow.
Here is a picture of some of the tables, chairs & projects that are set up!!!!  It is almost stamping time!!!!  
+++++
I enjoyed my day with Trey yesterday.  We ran errands after we dropped the twins of at pre-school.  Trey's favorite was going to H&M to see the fish swimming in the big tank.  We did have an eventful morning to say the least.....as my fuel filters on my car started leaking when I stopped to fill it up with gas.  (And my car had just been serviced earlier this week.)  Then my car wouldn't start again.....so I had to call Deke to come back to town to get me.  And we called his friend Terry (that owns a wrecker), to come get my car & take it to the shop to get it fixed.   

After Trey went home yesterday afternoon, Deke & I went to SE & set up tables, chairs & some of the projects.  We stopped to pick up my car again.  And then we came home & got all of the food stuff ready.  I burnt the midnight oil finishing up cutting everything for today's class.

I'm off to load the car soon & will be heading out early this morning, so I can finish getting everything setting up & ready for my big event!!

I can't wait to spend my day stamping with so many friends!
Gotta run....
I hope you have SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment