Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Lots of sparkle!

A bright & shiny card!!  Spring is just around the corner. 

Check out the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper here.  I love the sparkle of it!

These Layering Square Framliets are great!  I love that there are now scalloped ones included with the regular straight edged ones!  
stamp set:  'Suite Sayings' & 'Jar of Love'
card stock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer paper
ink:  Pink Pirouette, Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Everyday Jars Framelits, Basic Pearls, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!!!  I enjoyed my day with everyone.  Thanks to those that helped set up & clean up!!  Andrea, your food was awesome!!  

Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen!  Tonight Deke has a meeting in Fairfield.....so when the boys go home I'll be working on stamping stuff!
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment