Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

'Super Duper'

This stamp set called 'Super Duper' is a very fitting stamp set for me to share today!!  

YAY- we had a perfect day of stamping yesterday!!!  I so enjoyed my day.......with friends & stamping= FUN!  It was just 'Super Duper'!!!

I took my camera to get some pictures & I was so busy, I totally forgot to get any.  Darn!!  We had a great group!!  Everyone followed rules well & everything just clicked!  It was a full house for sure!!!  I'm so glad so many of you joined me for the day to stamp!  The weather was chilly, wet & dreary outside- so it was a great day for being inside to be stamping!

A couple of you have already asked when I'll be doing this class again....it will happen again next March!!!  So between now & then you'll just have to come to some of my other stamp classes.  
This was another one of the cards that everyone made at my 'All Occasions' Card Classes.  I thought it was a great card for graduation, birthday or other occasions you want to celebrate!!


Here are the supplies & measurements for this card-
stamp set: 'Super Duper'
card stock: 
  • Smoky Slate-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4' 4 1/2 x 3 1/2; 1" strip; 2 3/4" strip
  • Night of Navy-  5 1/2 x 2; 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 ; 2 1/4 x 2 1/4
designer paper:
  • Carried Away- 4 x 3" -Sale-a-bration Choice- FREE with a $50 order & only available until 3/31/17!
ink:  Night of Navy
other: 2" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++

I left home early yesterday morning & got home from Hiawatha about 7:00 pm last night.  Deke & I went to Nathan & Sarah's for supper, with their family & the Seeley family!  We watched the USRA Race on live web that was in Kansas.  It was a fun evening with our family.  We just got home.  And I'm beat & off to bed now.

I  have lots of stamping stuff to get unloaded from my car & put away today!  And Susie's Hair Hut is open for business this afternoon too, as Nathan is in desperate need of a hair cut & shave. 

I have some special thanks to send out......
I want to give a big shout out to Ruth for all her help setting up & cleaning up yesterday.  She is always my helper for all of my classes in Hiawatha & I couldn't do it without her!!  We got it all set up & ready with a few minutes to spare before the doors opened up.  

And I want to thank Sandy, Christy & Janeen for helping Ruth & me clean up too!  Plus- "a big thanks" to Sandy for bringing the water & ice for me too!  Wow- I had a car load & I don't think I could have squeeze another thing into it.


I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment