Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Check out these NEW In Colors!

WOW- here is a sneak peek!  CHECK OUT THIS CUTE CARD!  It is made using the 5 New In Colors, a new stamp set &a  new framelits too! 

I wasn't going to share much about new products yet, as only On Stage demonstrator attendees are the only 'lucky' ones that have been able to pre-order a select few of the new upcoming items.  

But......last week I made projects for my downline (team meeting) so that they could come create projects using some new things that I got.  And I honestly have been swamped & I haven't had time to create anything else for any of my blog posts.  So this is a card that I made for my team meeting!  I loved hearing their chatting about how they liked these colors & which ones were their favorites, etc. 

But I do love these New In Colors!  The more I play with them the more I like them.  I honestly like all of them!  But my 2 favorite ones are the light green & the light pink.   Which ones do you like?


The 5 New In Colors are-
  • Tranquil Tide
  • Powder Pink
  •  Lemon Lime Twist
  • Fresh Fig
  • Berry Burst
stamp set:  'Lovely Inside & Out'- NEW Annual Catalog
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig, Berry Burst
ink:  Lemon Lime Twist
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Fluttering Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, Lace Doilies- SOLD OUT, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Basic Black Baker's Twine

OH gosh I am just going 100 mph- before work & after work & even burning the midnight oil.  I've been busy creating- cutting & working on projects for my upcoming annual Spring Fling that I am having this coming weekend!  So I promise I'll be posting pictures of cute projects still every day this week- but I won't have time to add any extra information- that will have to wait until I have time to come back & update them.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment