Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Retiring Products & Hapy Easter!

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf


Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
++++++
Wow!!  What a cool stamp set this is!  
This is a clean & simple card- but it it is really pretty.
stamp set: 'Easter Message'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Clear Wink of Stella Pen, Dimensionals
I don't know if you can tell that I stamped the palm leaf stamp along the edges of the card front- using Chocolate Chip ink onto the Chocolate Chip card stock.  
Check out the colored cross.  
How did I do it?
  • I stamped it using the Chocolate Chip ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  
  • I took my Clear Wink of Stella Pen, picked up ink off of the top of my inside ink pad lid & lightly colored the cross.  
NOTE:  You have to color carefully, as the Chocolate Chip ink is not permanent & it will bleed/run more if you touch the ink.  I tried to blend it by lightly touching it.
This is how I colored the cross!
AND check out this cross.  It isn't colored in at all- just left plain.

I hope you have a very special Easter day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment