Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

RETIRING PRODUCTS & 'Special Reason' stamp set!

 

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
+++++++
OH my.....I do love this 'Special Reason' flower stamp set!  I am sad that it is retiring.  I have used it alot!  
 
This is a fun layout that I'm doing at an upcoming class.  I think it turned out super cute!
 I did the rock & roll technique here.  
How did I do that?  
  • I inked the big flower stamp, using the Peek-a-boo Peach ink.  
  • I stamped the flower onto my grid paper.
  • I then rolled the edges of the flower stamp into Peek-a-boo Peach ink.
  • I then stamped the flower onto the Whisper White card stock.
  • I then added some Fine Tip Glue to the center of the flowers- be sure to let the glue dry for approx. 30 minutes or more.
stamp set:  'Special Reason' & 'Suite Sayings'- BOTH RETIRING
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Peek-a-boo Peach, Whisper White
designer paper:  2016-2018 In Color DSP (Peek-a-boo Peach)- RETIRING
ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Peek-a-boo Peach
other:  Fine Tip Glue, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Peek-a-boo Peach Ruched Ribbon- RETIRING, Dimesionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with all of my boys.  We played outside for quite awhile.  The weather was pretty nice, but it was really windy.  When the boys went home last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

Deke is home today to work on the farm all day.  Hopefully he gets the grower power washed!  We are just about ready for baby piggies!  They come next Tuesday & Thursday! 
  
I'm off this morning to go pick up my boys for the day.  Hopefully we can go outside again to play.  I think I just have the 3 Seeley boys today, as Masen's great-grandma is back here from Missouri, so I think she is going to keep him today.  When the boys go home tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil  stamping again!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment