Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

'Something for Baby'

Here is my baby boy card from my "All Occasions" Card class.

This is such a cute stamp set!  I have had it for quite awhile & I'd never used the buggy!  (As the little onesie & the tie are super cute & I've used them several times.)

You can see the pink baby card by clicking HERE to see it!!!
stamp set:  'Something for Baby'
card stock:  
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 3x3
  • Marina Mist-  1" strip (for heart), 4 1/4 x 2; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2; 4 1/4 x 3/4; 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside of card)
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet & Sassy Framelits

Here are both cards.  Everyone got to make one blue & one pink card!  They are cute!! 

++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  It started out early with pigs & then enjoyed all of my boys for the day.  Last night Deke & I went to Cale's visitation.  It was just so heartbreaking!  There was a huge crowd.  We stood in line for along time.

I worked on stamping stuff when we got home.

This morning we are up early again & outside at 5:00 a.m.- to mark, sort & load hogs again.  There is no school for Sigourney today, due to Cale's funeral being at the school.  So I'll just have Masen this morning & then I'll keep the other 3 boys while Manda, Steve & Nathan go to the funeral.

Deke is headed into the courthouse for the morning & then he has a meeting this afternoon in Frytown.  

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff again!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment