Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

The RETIRING LIST & a NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!

Check out the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog RETIRING LIST!

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!
Click here to see it-
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!! 
++++++++++++
 
Check out this card!  It was one of the make & takes we made at On Stage in Minneapolis last weekend!! 
I have to say that I LOVE this new stamp set!!  Check out the other new products here too- the coordinating punch, coordinating designer paper, ribbon & the new Faceted Gems! 
This is clean & simple card!  But it is super cute!!  I just so LOVE this new Daisy punch & the Gold Faceted Gem in the middle of it!
 Here is what one single daisy punched out looks like (with the Faceted Gem in the middle of it).
Here is what it looks like when you stamp & punch the daisy out 2 times & layer them.
Isn't it just stunning!!
And check out all of these Gold Faceted Gems!  

All I can say is WOW!  I'm excited about theses new products!  And I am super excited to get to share them with you!!
++++++++++++
I was a stamping fool yesterday!!!  The guys went racing in Columbus Junction.  Nathan won his heat, started 10th in main & finished 2nd.  

Today I am home again all day to stamp!!!  I am praying I have good mojo & get alot done!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment