Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

'Lovely Friends'

I had a couple team members celebrate their Stampin' Up! Anniversaries the past couple of weeks.  This is the card that I mailed to them!!

I used the new stamp set- 'Lovely Friends' & the coordinating thinlits called- Lovely Laurel.  

I haven't gotten my new Catalog order yet, so I'm limited on DSP.  The cute circle dots that I used here are from the new Pick A Pattern DSP.  

In the center of the flowers I used the Glitter Enamel Dots (Crushed Curry color).
stamp set:  'Lovely Friends'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
designer paper:  Pick A Pattern
ink:  Crushed Curry, Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Lovely Laurel Thinlits, dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots (Crushed Curry)

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!!

Our summer is just absolutely crazy!!!!  I can't keep up!!  Today is going to be a wild one again......all 5 boys, ball game, sorting hogs & staying up all night cutting card stock!  

Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment