Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

'Celebrate You'

This is a fun birthday card!  Check out this cute little hat!  I fussy cut out the pom pom on the top of it & popped it up with a dimensional to add to it too!!
 This is a z fold card.....check it out when I have it opened up!  It sure sits up good!
I used the new Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched Ribbon for the bow.

And look at the cute polka dot dsp....it is from the Birthday Memories DSP!

stamp set:  'Celebrate You'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Memories (12x12)
ink:  Pacific Point
other:  Paper Snips, 1/4" Stitched Edge Pacific Point Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++
Oh my....we've had a busy last few days!  Lots going on at our house!!  I'll have more pictures to post of our little ones sometime soon.

Brayden's team lost their game last night.  So tonight we'll be home.  That is good!  I have tons of farm work to catch up on & lots of stamping to do too!

It was a short night & we are up early this morning & headed out to the farm.  We are sell hogs this morning, so I'll be helping Deke with the pigs!  And then later I get my hair cut! This afternoon I'll be helping out at Nathan & Sarah's ,as they will be coming home from the hospital.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment