Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

'Daisy Delight'

This is my favorite new In Color!  I love this Lemon Lime Twist color!!  And it is just stunning when added with the black & white!

At my team meeting last month, Luetta brought a card layout similar to this one for us to do as a shoe box swap.  I loved it so much I did my own version of it making this card.
I used a sponge dauber & the Lemon Lime Twist ink to make the circles on the background.  

stamp set:  'Sheltering Tree' (words)
card stock:  Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento, Lemon Lime Twist
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Daisy Punch, Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, Dimensionals 
++++++++

Yesterday I had the 3 Wood kids.  It was great to get to see them.  Today the Seeley's will be out, as they just got home from their family vacation last night.  

Tonnight we are all going to the races to cheer Nathan on.  It is a special night of racing at the Southern Iowa Speedway (Osky), as it is their fair week.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment