Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

'Eastern Beauty'

Here is a fun card using the 'Eastern Beauty' stamp set & the coordinating 'Eastern Medallion Thinlits'.  It is bright & cherry!  And yes it does make me smile!

This is my favorite new In Color- Lemon Lime Twist!  I love how it coordinates with the Dapper Denim.
Yesterday afternoon I was cleaning up my stamping counter & made this with left over pieces from one of my June monthly class cards.  You can see that card BY CLICKING HERE!

stamp set:  'Eastern Beauty'
card stock:  Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Eastern Medallion Thinlits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, dimensionals
++++++
WOW- it sure has been hot!  I'm not a hot weather lover to begin with.  I'm so ready for fall!  That is my favorite time of the year.....I love the crisp air & wearing a sweatshirt.  And I love the fall colors & holidays that come during that time too!  

Yesterday was a busy day running kids around, going to pick up some farm parts & get our meat picked up at the locker.  I also got a little done in the house, as I've been working on getting ready for this weekends stamping classes! 
Last night Deke & I picked up Casey's Pizza & we all ate supper at Nathan & Sarah's.  The Seeley family joined us too.  This is the first time we'd all been together since before we left for Thailand.  It was great to all be together!

Today Deke is off early to chore & then has a farm related meeting.  He hopes to mow around all of the buildings & the lagoons today too.  The air conditioner in his old John Deere tractor that he mows with has been broke, but he just got it fixed.  So he is hoping it works today!  

I think I'm home alone today, so I will getting the house set up & all of the little things ready for tonight's stampin' class that is here at our home.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me!  And I can't wait to stamp & share with them.

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment