Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

'Lovely Friends'

Here is a quick & simple card.......but very elegant too!  I love how the black is added into the flower!  It just makes it pop!

I used the 'Lovely Friends' stamp set & coordinating Lovely Thinlits.  Cute huh!
stamp set:  'Lovely Friends'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
designer paper:  Pick A Pattern
ink:  Crushed Curry, Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Lovely Laurel Thinlits, dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots (Crushed Curry)

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  And it ended with a fun night of stamping with many friends!!  We all had a great time together!!!  I know I enjoyed my evening.  And a few of the gals stayed to visit, as we hadn't seen each other for awhile & we had alot to catch up on!

This morning I'm getting things cleaned up & all set up for more stamping!!  I have more friends joining me this morning to stamp too.  I plan clean up after they are gone & then stamp all afternoon too- as have things I need to get caught up on. 

I think tonight is gonna be date night for Deke & me!  I'm not sure where we are going yet.......as we need to return some shoes for him that don't fit.  Guess we'll then decide where we are gonna eat supper at.  I have my guess where it will be.....we'll see if I know know where he is going to pick & if I am right or not.  Hopefully we'll get to bed early.  As we still aren't back to feeling normal yet from our long traveling home last weekend.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment