Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

'Carols of Christmas' Bundle

It is never too early to think about pretty Christmas cards!  And this month Stampin' Up! is doing an Early Release on this cool upcoming Holiday Catalog Bundle!

SO I have been creating cards with my new 'Carols of Christmas' bundle!!  I wanted to get several cards created to put on my display board, so that I can take it along with me to all of my stamp classes that I have this month.  I want everyone to see how cool this bundle is & see lots of different ideas with is.  The possibilities are endless! 

When I very first started stamping, about 17 years ago- I so remember the first thing that really "WOW"ED me!  It was heat embossing!  I will never forget how cool I thought it was!  And how EXCITED I was to make my first card that was heat embossed!  And to this day, I still LOVE to demonstrate heat embossing at my classes every once in awhile & I LOVE hearing the oohhhs & awwhhs from those newer stampers that haven't ever seen or done heat embossing!  It is just one of those warm fuzzy feelings! 

Well- I thought that the words in this new bundle were perfect for heat embossing!!!  So just look at my pile of card stock that I cut & heat embossed to make different cards with.  Some of them are heat embossed with White Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder & Gold Embossing Powder! 
 I had fun adding some extra shine too, with using the Gold & Silver Foil papers with my heat embossed words. 

So check out my finished card!!  It is clean & simple, yet elegant!!!  

And check out the beautiful new designer paper too!!!  This designer paper is from the Merry Music Specialty DSP in the upcoming Holiday Catalog- which you can purchase beginning September 1st!
 
I added the strips of the Gold Foil paper & the tiny gold sequins (which I LOVE) to finish off this card & dress it up a bit!  What do you think?

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Basic Black, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Merry Music Specialty DSP- (Holiday Catalog- available on September 1st!)
ink:  Versamark pad
other:  Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tiny Gold Sequins, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Square Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
 
Ainslee at the races last night.  Her daddy won again!
Papa & Masen in the pits!
Masen, Nathan, Ainslee & Brayden after the races.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor 
 AND the 4 younger boys helping to push the car into the trailer at the end of the night!
As Brayden is in the trailer running the winch, pulling the car in!
+++++++
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment