Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

'Daisy Delight' stemmed flowers!

Here is a stemmed daisy card using the 'Daisy Delight' stamp set!  This is just an awesome stamp set!!  And I've used it tons. 

My card was inspired & changed somewhat from a swap that I got from my demonstrator friend Lee Conrey.
Check out my pretty bow!  I used the yummy Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon.  It is soft & ties to easy!

I shadow stamped the flowers to give them the lighter & darker looks!
stamp set:  'Daisy Delight'
card stock:  Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Color Theory Paper Stack
ink:  Lemon Berry Burst, Lime Twist
other:  Basic Rhinestones, Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Wow- an early morning for me, headed out to go pick up all of the kids for the day!!
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment