Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2017

'Graceful Garden'

I made this pretty rose card for a dear friend & sent it to her for birthday!

I used the 'Graceful Garden' stamp set.  I stamped the Rose onto the Sweet Sugarplum card stock, using the Sweet Sugarplum ink.  I then fussy cut out the rose, using my Paper Snips.

Check out the cool leaf punch.  It will be available on September 1st in the Holiday Catalog!  
I used the Petal Garden DSP along the top & the bottom of this card front.

I also used a sponge dauber & the Sweet Sugarplum ink pad, along with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks to make the little triangles.


stamp set:  'Graceful Garden'
card stock:  Sweet Sugarplum, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Petal Garden
ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Garden Green
other:  Sweet Sugarplum Striped Ribbon, Burlap ribbon, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, sponge dauber, dimensionals, glue dot, Paper Snips, Classic Label Punch
NOTE:  Leaf Punch- available September 1st.
+++++++
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment