Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

It is a Paw Patrol Party!!

Here is Masen's birthday party invites!  His party theme this year is Paw Patrol (his favorite cartoon).....so this is what Grandma came up with!
I used the 'Badges & Banners' stamp set & the coordinating Best Badge Punch!  Check out the stripes that I stamped in the Crushed Curry for the Badge & then punched it out.  I added the number 2 over it!
I think they turned out pretty cute!  Sarah liked them too- so that is what counts!  Oh and all of the boys liked them too- so I'm happy it met their approval also! 

stamp sets:  
  • Paw Print- retired stamp set 
  • Number- retired stamp set 
  • Badge-  'Badges & Banners' - CURRENT- pg. 23 in the Annual Catalog
card stock:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black
inks:  Black Archival, Crushed Curry
other:  Dimensionals, Best Badge Punch

Today is Masen's office birthday!!  I can't believe he is already 2 years old.  Where does the time go?
 
Here is Masen riding the 4-wheeler with his daddy the other night!  
 ++++++++
Wow- I had a full weekend of stamping (and grandkids) with 4 stamp classes!  I enjoyed being able to share & stamp with so many!!  We had such a fun time together!!!  Thanks to everyone that joined me!  And I so look forward to our next time stamping together. 

Today is a full day & a busy week with my kids!   
Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment