Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'

Here is another heat embossed card using the 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set.  Check out the pretty dangling ornaments!!!  This is a very elegant, yet traditional Christmas card.

You can see a whole lot of cards I made using this 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set by CLICKING HERE!
stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Emerald Envy, THICK Whisper White
ink:  versamark pad, Real Red, Emerald Envy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Builder Framelits, 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy
 +++++++
 I'm heading to N. Liberty, as I have my monthly class there today!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my afternoon with them stamping!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment