Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'

Clean, simple & elegant!  Those are words that I think of when I look at this card!!!  I love it!  it is a totally Susie card for sure. 

This is one of the many cards I created using the 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set & coordinating Card Builder Framelits. You can see those card by CLICKING HERE!

It is just Smoky Slate & Whisper White- so very neutral.  But be sure you look closely at the dotted Acetate Designer Paper.  It is SO COOL!  I used the silver side of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate- #141653- pg. 194 in the Annual Catalog for $12.  One side of this is silver or you just turn it over & it is gold.  Super neat!
stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate
ink:  versamark
other:  Silver Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Builder Framelits, Layering Square Framelits, 3/8" Metallic Edge Silver Ribbon

++++++
I had a busy day with kids- but it was great!!  I love having all 6 of them here at the same time.  And then last night was a great night of stamping with friends at one of my monthly stamp classes here at our home.  And I want to thank & bless my friend & downline- Lori, for helping me hurry to get things set up for class & some last minute ribbons & things done that the UPS man had just gotten delivered! 

This morning we are up early at 5 am to mark, sort  & load a semi of hogs.  I'll then hurry in to shower & finish getting things all set up for another monthly stamp class I'm having here at our home this morning.

This afternoon & tonight I'll be cutting more card stock- getting ready for my monthly stamp class I have in N. Liberty tomorrow!!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment