Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

My double Test Tube Halloween holder!

A few weeks ago I shared my single Test Tube Halloween Holder that I did for my team meeting.  You can see it by CLICKING HERE!!

This is double Test Tube Halloween Holder is one of the many projects that everyone joining me next weekend for my Halloween Treats classes will be making!!!  I think it turned out cute!  I hope they all like it too! 

 Here is a side view of it!  Notice that I added a little layer inside the bottom of it to hold the Test Tubes in place. 
 And here is the whole thing from the front!!  I punched out the Witches Pot with the Everyday Label Punch.  And then I added that same punch to the top of the Test Tube Holder too! 

Check out the yummy Gummy worms that I put inside the Test Tubes!

stamp set:  'Festive Phrases'
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Black Archival
other:  Black Twine, 2 1/4" Starburst Punch, Everyday Label Punch, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Test Tubes, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch,  Simply Scoring Tool
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  And Ainslee was sick again.  Deke had a meeting yesterday morning, but thankfully he stayed home with the 2 littler boys in the afternoon & I just had to take one kid with me.  Ainslee's ear infection is cleared up, but she was running a temp & has a red throat & a little rash.  Her dr. said she thought it was just viral, so no meds.  We'll see.......she sure was a crab.  Poor baby!  You could tell that she didn't feel well at all.  We just can't win with having healthy kids lately!  Maybe next week will be our lucky week!  We need it- that is forsure. 

So when the kids were gone last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  I'm working on finishing up all of the projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats Classes that I am having next weekend.  They are all SO CUTE!!!  I will be sharing them here on my blog the next couple of weeks, so be sure you stop by the check them all out!

Today I'll be home all day (& hopefully alone).  Deke has power washing to get done in the grower & I have LOTS of card stock that I have to get cut.  Tomorrow is my monthly group in Hiawatha & I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my day there stamping with them.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment