Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

'Spooky Cat'

Here is another adorable little Halloween black cat card!  

This card is one of the many projects I created for those attending my Iowa Inkers Team meeting last Saturday.


So I told you a few days ago I was so addicted to this Cat punch, Card Front Builders Thinlits (for the moon & stars) & this fence!  Isn't this just soooo cute!

We have a black cat named Lucky that lives with us & actually I grew up with a black cat too (named Jasper).  So I am partial to black cats & I love Halloween too!  So I'm having lots of fun with this new stamp set, coordinating DSP & Cat punch!  I have a cute fun fold card using these 3 items to share sometime soon, as they are one of the many projects I've created for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes that I'm having later this month. 
 
stamp sets:  'Garden Girl' (for the fence) & 'Spooky Cat' (for the words)
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Black Memento
other:   Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the fence & the hat), Black Rhinestone, Cat Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch
 +++++++
I have had a super busy week with kids & sick kids to top it off.  I'm tired of going to the dr.  But hopefully we are finally on the uphill side & everyone will be healthy.  Drake has pneumonia & is on some strong meds, so he is feeling better.  And Ainslee has an ear infection & she is now on some meds too.  HOPEFULLY they are better soon & everyone else stays healthy for awhile.  

I'm off this morning to go get my hair cut.  I'm then come home to bake a birthday cake & then I'm going to Manda's to help her get ready for everyone to join us at their home tonight for the twins 6th birthday party!!!  I know the boys are excited & it will be a fun time!  With all we've been through in the past 6 weeks with Brody's accident, we are truly blessed & so grateful to be able to celebrate their special day!!

Gotta run.......I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment