Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

'Watercolor Christmas'

OH gosh........it isn't too early for thinking about to Christmas is it?  I just couldn't wait to play with some more new things from the Holiday Catalog & this cute stamp set was one of them.

This stamp set is called- 'Watercolor Christmas'.  I just love the words, font & the tree images in the stamp set. 
So what do you think?  This would be a perfect card for mass producing wouldn't it!

AND check out the cool plaid DSP from the Quilted Christmas 6x6 Stack.

This Real Red & Garden Green are just pretty traditional Christmas colors!  

stamp set:  'Watercolor Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Quilted Christmas 6x6 Stack
ink:  Garden Green
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Metallic Enamel Dots (Silver Star), Quilted Christmas 1/4" Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I made this card into a fun fold card too!  Below is a picture of it opened up!  It is a dutch fold card!

This card might be one that I offer for my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack, as I just really like it! 
++++++
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment