Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Birthday Memories!

This is one of the cards for my monthly October stamp classes.  I used the awesome 'Birthday Delivery' stamp set & coordinating Birthday Memories Designer paper!  

I cut out this beautiful cake from the Birthday Memories Designer paper, using the coordinating Birthday Friends Framelits!  

I added a couple of little rhinestones onto the cake icing- to give the cake a little bling!
Both this stamp set & this designer paper are on SALE this week!!!  
Check out the sales by clicking on the links below-
World Card Making Week Specials- SALE- October 1-10, 2017!
Buy 3 Designer Paper & get the 4th for FREE- SALE- October 1-31, 2017!

stamp set:  'Birthday Delivery'
card stock:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
designer paper:  Birthday Memories DSP
ink:  Pacific Point
other:  Soft Sky Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Birthday Friends Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits- 2 1/2" Circle & 2 3/4" Scalloped Circle)
++++++
I hope you have a great Thursday!

I'm off to take boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment