Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

'Carols of Christmas' Trees

Here is another clean & simple card.  I love this card using the 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set!!  Isn't it cute how I cut the trees out of the circle & the designer paper shows through it!
stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Little Christmas DSP
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Card Builder Front Thinlits, Simensionals
+++++++
After the kids were gone, I spent my night stamping last night.  My dear friend Angie came over to visit & she helped me with my stamping too!  It was great to catch up with her!  I so enjoyed it!

This morning I'm off to pick up the twins, take them to school & I will spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when everyone goes home I'll be a stamping fool!!

Gotta run...
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment