Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Cat Punch- Halloween card!

This is a fun Halloween card I made playing with the cat punch!  

Check out how I punched out the cat & popped it.  
stamp sets:  'Spooky Cat' & 'Graveyard Gate'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
ink:  Tangerine Tango, Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits (2 1/2" Circle), Cat Punch, White Twine, Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++
We had a great time stamping yesterday!!!  Loved getting see everyone & share!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  He will work in the field for awhile this afternoon, chore & then head to another meeting tonight in Fairfield.

I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day!!  I'll have all of the kids today, as there is not school- it is Teachers In Service day.

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff when everyone is gone home.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment