Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

'Merry Little Labels'

So today we can start counting down the next 12 weeks until Christmas!!  YIKES......can you believe it?  Christmas will be here before we know it!  

So to start off our 12 week countdown, I'm sharing a pretty card that I just love!
 
Oh how I love this stamp set- 'Merry Little Labels' & coordinating punch- Everyday Label Punch !  

I am so totally a punch girl.  So when I first got these 2 new products in July on our Stampin' Up! trip, I was just beyond thrilled to get them!!!  

This is a card that I created for a swap I was in with some other demonstrators quite awhile ago.  I think it turned out cute!  And you can never go wrong with Navy & White for a Christmas card- can you?  This color combination is probably my 2 favorite color combinations for traditional Christmas cards! 

I added a rhinestone to one of the snowflakes here on this card front, for the added bling!

And check out the cool gingham ribbon.  I love it.....it is pretty & just so easy to work with when tying a bow. 
I used the Softly Falling Embossing folder, to go along with the snow/winter theme of this card.  

And I used the Everyday Label Punch & layered a 2 1/2" Layering Circles Framelit behind it! 
stamp set:  'Merry Little Labels'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Navy Gingham Ribbon, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone that joined me.  Katie & Norma were great hostesses!!!  We all had a fun day together making cards, visiting & enjoying the yummy snacks!!! 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys, take them to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school for awhile, so I hope to get cookies made for them this afternoon.  

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff & connecting with my hostesses from this weekends stamping classes.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment