Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

"Susie's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack

Woo hoo!!!  Check out these pretty Christmas cards!!  Here are "Susie's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack" cards for 2017!
UPDATED on 10/30/17- The Night of Navy card stock had been unavailable & there wasn't even a date to when it would be available.....but it is back in stock now, so I have changed the color of one of my cards for the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack classes!

 These are the 5 Christmas cards that I'm cutting & everyone joining me at my November monthly classes will be making.  Yes- I'll be offering these 5 cards as my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks this year!  Everyone joining me for for my monthly November classes will be making 2 each of all 5 of these cards, for a total of 10 completed cards & envelopes will be included too! 

And you know me- you'll have options at this class too.  I'll have different words & image stamp sets available.  Check out how I did this exact same card with the different side of the designer paper & a different stamped image.  This just gives you a different idea.

Join me at one of these times & locations for you to come make these- 10 total cards with me! Here  are my November monthly class dates/times. 
  • Friday, Nov. 3rd- 6:30 p.m. @ Susie's home
  • Saturday, Nov. 4th- 9:00 a.m. @ Susie's home
  • Sunday, Nov. 5th- 1:00 p.m. @ N. Liberty
  • Sunday, Nov. 19th- 10:00 a.m or 1:00 p.m. @ Hiawatha
I will be offering all of these 5 cards for my Annual Christmas card KITS too!  You purchase the stamp set, the ink pad (if you don't already own it) & I'll cut all of the supplies for you!  You then just have to stamp them & assemble them!

How does my Annual Christmas card KITS work?  
  1. You pick one card that you want to make multiple of.  
  2. I'll order the stamp set & ink pad(s) for you.
  3. I'll cut the supplies for you to mass produce the card you choose in increments of 20.  Yes- you can choose, 20, 40, 60, 80, etc.
  4. You can then pick your kit up at one of our monthly classes in November or December or I can mail them to you for an additional charge for the mailing cost.  You'll then make your cards whenever you have time to complete them at your home. 
OR   
5. You purchase one (or more) of these Christmas card KITS & join me any time from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18th at our home to make your cards!  

Please contact me for more information on any questions that you have about these upcoming Christmas Stamp-A-Stack classes OR if you want to know how you can purchase a Christmas card KIT too!
 ++++
 I'm off to go get all of my kids early this morning.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend the rest of my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when everyone goes home I'll be a stamping!!  I've got my projects all figured out for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza Stamp Camp & will be working on these projects every spare minute I have for the next 1 1/2 weeks!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment