Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A 'Seasonal Chums' snowman!

Oh.....those of you that know me & have stamped with me for year, know that I LOVE snowmen!!!  This is cute little snowman that is from the 'Seasonal Chums' stamp set in the Holiday Catalog on page 47.  It comes with framelits in a bundle too!  And it is actually a tag bundle!  I just cut off his back & didn't use it on this card, but it is very cute & cool too, so be sure you check it out!

This is another one of the many cards that we did at my Holiday Extravaganza.  I love how the big snowflake embossing folder just went perfect with this.  And the little white cut out snowflake is also one of the framelits in the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies!  

When I add snow to a card, I often just cut a strip of card stock & rip it......and that is exactly what I did here for the snow.  I did add the Wink of Stella over the top of it to add some additional dimension & glimmer! 
The words- Seasonal Greetings that I used here comes from the 'Cheers to the Year' stamp set on page 37 of the Holiday Catalog.

I colored this cute little snowman with my Marvelous Markers!  

Oh & check out the Clear Faceted Gem in the center of the little snowflake to add some more bling!

stamp set:  'Seasonal Chums' & 'Cheers to the Year' 
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Marina Mist, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Many Marvelous Markers
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies, Standard Platform, Winter Wonderland Embossing Folder (big snowflake), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Faceted Gems, Wink of Stella

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 6 kids.  It is fun to get them all together & I love spending time with them.  We are blessed they are all so close by.  My friend Jenny- sent home an air hockey table game & some magnetic builders & a couple of board games with me when I saw her on Sunday.  Thus- she was a God Sent & helped to keep the boys occupied with some fun new things to do!  It was just too cold to go outside to play.  So we tried to keep busy!  We did lots of coloring, cutting & crafting too. 

Brayden did go out & help Papa patch some of the curtains on the finisher for about an hour.  He had fun!  And Papa said he was great help too!  Thankfully they were on the side where the wind wasn't blowing & it was too cold for them. 

When the kids all went home last night I entered orders, connected with hostesses & did some farm bookwork.  Deke had a meeting to go to with our engineer, so I was home alone. 

This morning I'm off to get the boys to school & spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  We have some errands to run this morning if all goes as I have planned.

Tonight when the kids go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!  And packing!!  Tomorrow I'm headed to Salt Lake, Utah to attend our Stampin' Up! On Stage event.  I have 3 of my team going with me- Lynda, Cindy & Lorraine.  I know we are all excited to see what fun new things Stampin' Up! has in store for us. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment