Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A Snowflake Embossed Acetate box!

WOW!!  Check out this beautiful Snowflake Embossed Acetate box, using the Winter Wonderland Embossing folder!!

This was another one of my projects from my Holiday Extravaganza class last month.
It was so easy to do!  And it is just so pretty!  It was a big hit- forsure! 

How do you do it?
You just slide the embossing folder down into the Acetate box.  The top side of the box is between the embossing folder & the back side of the Acetate box is on the outside of it!  It works like a gem!  SO quick & easy & so neat!  

I decorated the outside of the Acetate box using the Stripped Black & White Ribbon, along with a Mini Silver Ornament & the Green Sprigs!

These Acetate boxes can be found on page 13 in the Holiday Catalog.  The come 10 in a package for only $6.50, #144628.  They are truly a great little box that holds 3-4 cards & envelopes that you can fill & give as a gift to someone special on your Christmas list!

++++++
I'll be spending my day with the 3 little ones today!!  And tonight I'll be baking all night- getting ready for our Thanksgiving dinner.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment