Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

'Flourishing Phrases'- drape fold card

Here is another card I made using the same exact supplies as I did in the card that I posted yesterday.  I just used a different stamp set on the top part of it!

I think it turned out really pretty too!

stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Bundle of Love
ink:  Black Memento Ink
Blends:  Light & Dark Old Olive, Light Pink Pirouette
other:  Bow Builder Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (circle for the center of the bow), Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
+++++++
We made it home safely from Utah last night.  And thankfully for once, we didn't have any glitches with anything going wrong with our flights!

It is great to be home!!  And back to reality & work!  I had a wonderful time with my friends & learning so much from our classes.  But I'm happy to be back home with my family, as I missed them all.   And I can't wait to see everyone. 

Deke & I are up early this morning at 4 a.m. to sort & load hogs.  Deke will finish choring, come in to shower &then head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.   I'll come in to shower & then head to town to get the twins ready, take them to school, pick up the other kids & spend my day with the 3 littler ones (Trey, Masen & Ainslee) here.  The 3 bigger ones will ride the bus out here after school.

Tonight when the kids go home I'll work on unpacking, doing laundry, catching up on emails & the piles of mail & orders that came while I was gone.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment