Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

'Remarkable You'- with the Drape Fold

I made a bunch of cards for one of my On Stage Swaps.  

Check out my piles here for bows I made.....
And here are all of the pleated drape fold pieces I did!
I colored this flower using my Light Pink Pirouette & Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends!  

This is a cool stamp set that has been in the annual catalog for a couple of years & I had never used it!  All of the flowers in this stamp set will be perfect to color with the new Stampin' Blends!
stamp set:  'Remarkable You'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Bundle of Love
ink:  Black Memento Ink
Blends:  Light Old Olive, Light Pink Pirouette
other:  Bow Builder Punch, Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape

++++++
Lynda, Lorraine, Cindy & I had a great time together at On Stage the past 4 days in Utah.  We are headed home today!  I am looking forward to seeing Deke tonight & all of my family tomorrow morning!! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment