Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

'Smitten Mitten' tags!

I used the 'Smitten Mitten' stamp set & coordinating Many Mitten Framelits, along with the Merry Music Specialty Designer Paper to decorate the bags for everyone attending my Holiday Extravaganza.

Below are some photos of everything as it was all set up for my event.  I took these pictures just minutes before I unlocked the door for everyone to come in for the class.  We had a wonderful day together stamping!  I can honestly say it was pretty much a perfect day!

I am so blessed to have such a nice building that I can rent for my events.  It is within 15 minutes of our home.  It has 2 bathrooms & a small kitchen (with all of the appliances), plus great lighting, soft chairs & lots of tables!  Plus I get to set up on Friday night & clean up on Sunday.   

There were 23 tables, for the 23 projects, all set up for everyone to move table to table & make each project.  Plus they got their bags (shown above), a little test tube thank you treat I made up for each of them & a take home Make & Take kit with a Pizza Box & 3 note cards- using the Quilted Christmas DSP, with the Stitched Felt Embellishments.  

I was so happy with myself that I remembered my camera to be able to take these pictures.  But after the event I was bummed with myself, as I had wanted to get pictures of everyone stamping sometime throughout the day, but that didn't happen.  I was so busy with everything else I forgot.

We also had a yummy lunch!  I made shredded pork sandwiches, cheesy potatoes, layered lettuce salad & green beans w/bacon.  Plus many of my friends were sweet enough to bring snacks & we had a whole table full of bars, cookies & mixes!  
++++++
I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock last night after the kids went home.

I'm off early this morning, as Manda has an early meeting!!  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 bigger ones will be here for awhile, as they'll ride the bus out & school gets out early today.  Tonight when the kids go home I'm headed out to help Deke sort & move pigs.  And then we have a surprise Anniversary party for his aunt & uncle to attend later tonight too.  We won't be there too late......but we will go for a tiny bit.  

Gotta run.........
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment