Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

August Calendar page

Here is my August calendar page.  I think it turned out super cute!!

stamp set:  'Wood Words'
card stock:  Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Black Memento
other:   Stripped Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, RETIRED Scalloped Circle Punch, White Doily

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & then I had another calendar class & got home late last night.  Deke had a meeting last night & is off early this morning to chore & he is heading to Mt. Pleasant for another meeting down there. 

I'm off this morning to pick up all of the kids!!  And then I'll pend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open for business, so I'll be busy working there.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment