Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

'Cheers to the Year'

Each December at all of my monthly classes I have an annual tradition of offering everyone to come make 4x4 calendars with me for the coming year (instead of our usual monthly cards at classes).  I have been doing this for the past 14 years.  Many friends join me & make multiple calendars to give as Christmas gifts!  It is a great gift that has now become an annual tradition for many!!

Here is a sneak peek of my 2018 calendar page for January! 

stamp set:  'Cheers to the Year' & 'Snowflake Sentiments'
card stock:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Dapper Denim
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella

How did I make the little circle dot on January 1st (high lighting the New Year Day)?  I used the eraser on then of a new pencil!  It works great!  
+++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone that joined me!!  Lori was our hostess!  She brought some yummy treats!!!  It was wonderful to end our year stamping with many that join me each month.  And we also had some join us that we hadn't seen awhile!  I love getting to stamp, share & visit with everyone.  

Today I'll spend my day with 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be working on cutting calendars, for more upcoming classes that I have this week/weekend.  

 I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment