Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

February Calendar page

Here is my February calendar page!!  I think it turned out pretty cute!!  I am just so excited for my Annual Calendar Classes this year!  

This page is a totally Susie card.....hearts & mittens & the words on this page are all things I love!

Check out the hearts along the bottom edge!!  They are a sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  They are in the stamp set called- 'Heart Happiness'.

The words are from the Holiday Catalog set- 'Hug A Mug'.

And the mittens are from the Holiday Catalog set- 'Smitten Mitten'.

stamp sets:  'Hug A Mug', 'Smitten Mitten' & 'Heart Happiness (NEW)
card stock:  Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  Big Shot, Many Mittens Framelits, White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

How did I make the little circle dot on February 14th (high lighting Valentines Day)?  I used the eraser on then of a new pencil!  It works great! 
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  And then last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

This morning I'm off again.....will take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 bigger boys will be here after school tonight, as they will be riding the bus here.
 
Then I have a few friends that are coming to make calendars tonight.  Our daughter-in-law Sarah & one of her friends (Brittany) are coming & they are both newbie stampers!  While they are here stamping I'm going to be cutting calendars for my stamp classes I have this coming weekend! 
 
Gotta run....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment