Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

'Amazing Congratulations' & the NEW Stamparatus!

WOO HOOO!!  Here is a photo of my new Stamparatus that I got last week.  I couldn't wait to play with it.  I've made a few cards using it now that are for my upcoming team meeting.  I love it!!  It works great!!! And I know you are going to love it too!
You can see the grid lines, the black mat & the 2 clear/hinged plates here!  It is just an amazing product!!!!!
Here I used one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog.  It is called- 'Amazing Congratulations' & is a 3 step stamp set.

Check out the cute little tag I have hanging on it.  It is from the 'Bubble Over' stamp set & coordinating Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies.  I used Silver Foil for the bottle top!  Cute huh!
First I stamped the words using my Black Memento ink pad.
Second I stamped the (lighter) Pool Party inked words.
Third I stamped the (darker) Bermuda Bay inked words. 

The card on top is the one I have shared above.  The card laying underneath is where I stamped both of the inside wording layers in the Bermuda Bay ink, so that they are all the same!  

OH & the pretty Bermuda Bay Ribbon is a Sale-a-bration Choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 order.

stamp set:  'Amazing Congratulations' & 'Bubble Over'
card stock: Bermuda bay, Basic Black, Silver Foil, Whisper White
designer paper: Picture Perfect (6x6) DSP
ink:  Black Memento, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
other:  Simmer Ribbon Pack (Bermuda Bay)- Sale-a-bration Choice; 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

The NEW Stamparatus.......will be available June 1st- unless you already reserved one for yourself last month.  If you reserved one, you should have gotten an email from Stampin' Up! earlier this week with the approximately shipping date.  NOTE- If you reserved a Stamparatus under my on line Stampin' Up! store- I can NOT see who has reserved them......so unless you tell me I have no clue.  I hope it will show under my reports when yours ships. 
++++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with the 3 little ones.  Yesterday afternoon/evening I cooked a roaster of pork for Nathan to take for his empolyees at work today.  And while the meat was cooking last night, I was a stamping fool (& burnt the midnight oil)- preparing projects for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting that I have tomorrow here at our home.  The guys went to the Iowa Basketball game & Deke got home just in time to help me finish getting the meat ready & he washed the roaster & all of the bowls for me, so I could get back to my stamping projects.  

Last night I created 2 other projects for my team meeting using the Stamparatus.  I used the Sale-a-bration sets- 'Amazing You' along with the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies & the 'Happy Wishes'.  I'll be sharing these projects on my blog in the next few days. 
 
This morning I'm off early to go to get the Seeley boys.  We'll come back out to our home & the 3 Wood kids will then be here too.  Thankfully Deke is home working on the farm all day today (& not gone away to any meetings), so he is going to take the 3 bigger boys to school for me, as school is delayed 2 hours again today due to the cold temps.   Tonight when the kids go home I'll be a stamping fool burning the midnight oil again.  
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment