Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

'Beautiful Day' butterfly with Brusho!

OH.....I've been having fun playing with Brusho!  It is so much fun, as you get totally different looks every time you use it.    I like all of the yellow with blue tips that I ended up with when adding the color to this Shimmery White card stock, for this butterfly! 

So what do you think?  Don't you think it is pretty!!  
stamp sets:  'Beautiful Day' & 'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Shimmery White
ink:  Versamark, Dapper Denim
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tutti-fruitti Adhesive Backed Sequins, Brusho, Spritzer
+++++++++
Yesterday was another busy day with the kids.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping last night!  Today I'm up early to get a few things done before I head out to go get the boys & take the twins to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

Gosh....this week has flown by.  I can't believe it is Friday already.  Tonight I have my monthly Stampin' Night here at our home.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone joining me- sharing & stamping with them!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment