Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

'Epic Celebration'

Check out this fun fold card!  It is a cute pull up card that I made using the 'Epic Celebration' stamp set- a current Sale-a-bration Level 1 choice.  

Wow- this is such a fun set for teens!!!  And I know our younger boys would even love this too!!  It is just a very trendy stamp set! 
I used the little cluster of dots & stamped them using the Real Red Classic Ink directly onto the Real Red Card stock on the top flap of this card, giving it a shadowing effect.  
 
Aren't these just so cool!   I colored the tennis shoes using the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.  I went over the shoe laces with the White Chalk Marker to make them more dominate. 
And when this is opened up, the words pull up.  There is even room in this little pouch that you can add cash or a gift card to too!
I made 25 of these the other night for monthly swap that I'm in with some other demonstrators. 

stamp sets:  'Epic Celebration'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice & 'Birthday Wit'
card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler, Light Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Starburst Circle Punch, Tear & Tape, White Chalk Marker, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to the Extension Office for his yearly application renewal training for the lagoons.  I'm off early to get the boys, as Manda has an early meeting.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  And the 3 big boys will all be here after school.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment