Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

'Happy Wishes'

I did some shadow stamping here on this card to get this look.  And I used my NEW Stamparatus to do it!!  

How did I do it?  
  • I stamped the words, then moved the card stock over a little & restamped (without re-inking).

This is a card that I created for my team to make at my meeting that I had last Saturday.  I used the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Happy Wishes'.  This stamp set is a a choice you get for free with a $100 order.  It has 16 different stamp images in it & is a really cute set!

So look at the edge of the card!!  Did you notice the new designer paper?  It is from the Painted With Love Specialty Designer Paper in the Occasions Catalog.

Clean & simple sums up this card......but the gold accents & ribbon in the corner of it add that extra bling.  
I did add 3 little Gold Sequins to the top right corner of this card too- to add more bling!

stamp set:  'Happy Wishes'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Painted with Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral
other:  Gold Sequins, Calypso Coral 1/8" ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue, NEW Stamparataus
+++++++++
Yesterday a long & busy day!!  Last night I didn't get near enough done, but I ran out of energy.

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys & take the twins to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  When Masen & Ainslee come this morning they are here for several days/nights- as Nathan & Sarah are going to be gone to a friends wedding week/weekend.  So.......I have no clue what my week will end up turning out to be.  I hope I at least get a little sleep- we'll see. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment