Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

'Heart Happiness'

Here is my completed swap card that I made for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting that I'm hosting today at our home.

This is a NEW stamp set in the Occasions catalog called- 'Heart Happiness'.  It coordinates with the NEW Love Box Framelits Dies that I used to cut out these 2 big hearts.  COOL HUH- as I love it when we have coordinating framelits to go along with our stamp sets!

This stamp set also coordinates with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies in the Annual Catalog too!
I used the NEW- 
  • Scattered Sequins Embossing folder on the top part.  
  • 1/4" White Organza Ribbon
  • From the Heart is in the 'Petal Palette stamp set.
  • And all of the hearts are in the 'Heart Happiness' stamp set.
Here is my pile of swaps I made for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting today! I hope everyone likes them!!  And I can't wait to see all of their swaps too!

stamp sets:  'Heart Happiness' & 'Petal Palette'
card stock:  Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Lots of Love Box Framelits Dies, Standard Platform, Scattered Sequins Dynamic Embossing Folder, 1/4" White Organza Ribbon, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a day that didn't start out as I had planned at all.  I woke up with a migraine & started vomiting.  Thus I ended up not being able to keep any of the kids all day & I pretty much spent my entire day in bed.  I was feeling a little better last night.  I worked on getting shoe box swap projects cut for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting anyways.  I sure hope when I wake up this morning I am back to normal & feeling good! I was suppose to go to the chiro again today for my back......since I didn't make that hopefully she can get me in the first part of next week. 

This morning we are headed out early (at 5 a.m.) to work on the farm.  I will help Deke mark, sort & load hogs. Hopefully the trucker is on time.  We are going to have frigid cold temps again......so I pray all goes well & we have a good morning on the farm.  As soon as we are done with the hogs, I'll hurry to the house to set up tables, chairs & things for my Iowa Inkers Team Meeting that is here today. I am looking forward to seeing so many of my team that are joining me in the frigid cold!!  We'll have a fun day together stamping & sharing- in a nice, warm, house!!

Late this afternoon when everyone leaves I'll be burning the midnight oil working on projects for my N. Liberty monthly class that is tomorrow.  The temps are to warm up some, but then there is a chance for some light snow or a little freezing rain- depending on how the front comes through.  So I have my fingers crossed that all goes good so we can get to the class & home safely!  And we spend our afternoon stamping together at my N. Liberty monthly class.

Gotta run.....
LOTS to do today!!  I'll be going 100 mph!  
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment