Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

'Heart Happiness'

WOW!!  Check out this cute collage heart card!!!

This is one of my January monthly class cards!!  I love the way it turned out!!  It is a "LOVE" Eclipse card.  I used the 'Heart Happiness' stamp set & the Bubbles & Fizz DSP that is one of the Sale-a-bration items you can choose for FREE with a $50 order!

 The Shimmer Calypso Coral ribbon is also one of the Sale-a-bration items too!  It is soooo nice to work with!! 

 I had my first monthly January stamp class yesterday & this card was a big hit with many of those that made it!

When I first started stamping 17 years ago I remember how much I loved making collage style cards.  They are fun to make.  And with adding the cut out, popped up letters on it makes it even more fun!
 
These are not traditional Valentines colors.....but isn't it adorable!!!  Who would have ever thought of using Calypso Coral.  I just thought the hearts on the Bubbles & Fizz DSP would work great along the bottom of the card here.  What do you think?

stamp set:  'Heart Happiness'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
designer paper:  Bubbles & Fizz- Sale-a-braiton Choice
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Large Letters Framelits, Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Calypso Coral)- Sale-a-bration Choice
+++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping again!!!!!  Thankfully the weather ended up being fine!  I had dry/clear roads all the way to N. Liberty & all the way home too!  Almost everyone that had rspv'd joined us.  Friends, yummy food & stamping fun all go together so well!!

I was beat when I got home last night....I unloaded the car, made supper, caught up on emails & went to bed early. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & he'll head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones (Trey, Masen & Ainslee), plus my great-niece Brooklyn will be spending the week days with us this week too, as her babysitter is on vacation.  So I'm going to be busy.

Tonight when the kids go home I need to get orders placed & catch up on my farm bookwork.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment