Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2018

'Picture Perfect Birthday'!!

 Here is a clean & simple card with some new products.  This is a card that I made for a swap that I was in with some other demonstrator friends last month. 


NEW products I used-
  • 'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set
  • Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon
  • Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice

stamp set:  'Picture Perfect Birthday'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Bubbles & Fizz DSP- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice
ink:  Lemon Lime Twist
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Triple Banner Punch
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Poor Drake had the flu, so his dad stayed home with him & Trey.  I took Brody& Brayden to school & then spent my day with just had Masen & Ainslee.  Brayden & Brody were here are school too.  Brody stayed & ate supper with us & the boys all played.  Right before bedtime we took Brody home & we took the 3 Wood kids to their other grandparents home at Packwood.  I have stamp classes this weekend & I have lots to get done yet!  So I came home & burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning I'm off!  I'll be a stamping all day!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment