Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

More 'Heartleft Blooms'

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my January stamp classes made with me!  Isn't this 'Heartfelt Blooms' stamp set just beautiful!!  This stamp set is one of the products that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration (now until 3/31/18) with a $50 order!  

This stamp set is called a Distinktive stamp.  Stampin' Up! is in the process of getting a patent for this.  You just ink this whole flowery image, all at one time & stamp it!  It lays down the ink at different opacities giving the finished image more depth!  You just ink the surface lightly for a perfect photographic finish. 

I stamped the flowery image onto Whisper White card stock, using the Smoky Slate ink pad.  I then colored in some of the flowers using the Light Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blend & Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend.  

I then used my Clear Wink of Stella over the flowers.

And check out the Clear Faceted Gem I added to the center of the big flower.
I used the new Tailored Tag Punch for the words.  I punched out a Berry Burst Tag Punch, cut in half horizontally & layered it behind the punched out words.

And look at the gorgeous Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon.  WOW!  

stamp set:  'Heartfelt Blooms'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Berry Burst, Whisper White
ink:  Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pink Pirouette, Light Rich Razzleberry
other:  Tailored Tag Punch, Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Clear Faceted Gem, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella
 This is a fun z fold card too!!  Cool huh!
+++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  3 sick kids to the dr & they all have something different!  Praying they are better soon & today is a little better day!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment