Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

'Birthday Wishes for You'

What a cute & simple stamp set- 'Birthday Wishes for You'!

This card is one for my "All Occasions" class.  Check out the sparkle of the pretty Red Glimmer Balloon!!

And I used one of my favorite designer papers called Birthday Memories!
stamp set:  'Birthday Wishes for You'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Red Glimmer
designer paper:  Birthday Memories
ink:  Real Red, Archival Basic Black
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out banner), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  The weather was AWFUL yesterday morning & I was so worried about those driving to get there.  Thankfully everyone made it there & home safely.  

This morning I'm off to South English to clean up from yesterdays class.  I'll then come back home this afternoon to help Deke mark, sort & load hogs.  And then he'll go back with me to South English to put away the tables/chairs & finish cleaning.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment