Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

'Birthday Wit'

Check out this card!  It is clean & simple.  But aren't these words sooo cute!  Who wouldn't want a birthday card with donuts & these words on it! 
This donut designer paper is from the  Picture Perfect Party DSP stack.  

stamp set:  'Birthday Wit'
card stock:  Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Picture Perfect Partyink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Dimensionals

 ++++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone that joined me!  I was beat when I got home last night.  I got the car unloaded, supper made for Deke & called it a night. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school- so it will be good to see all of them too.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be stamping!  As I have LOTS of stamp classes coming up this week.  Deke will be gone tonight, as he has a meeting in Fairfield.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment